Monday 31 August 2015

Peanut Butter Muffin

                                                 Peanut Butter Muffin:






My sister who never favour chocolate in her indulgence, has recently developed taste for snickers. On poking, she told me that it’s the peanut flavour which is irresistible for her.
This rakshabandhan I challenged myself to prepare a whole menu based on peanut flavour. I made, Indonesian Paneer Satay, Penne pasta in pesto sauce (walnuts were replaced by peanut), Garlic bread and peanut butter Muffins. That day, I saw delight on her face.

Here is the recipe for peanut butter muffin
You need:
2 cups of refined flour
1 cup of brown sugar, powdered
1 cup peanut butter
2 medium eggs
3-4 drops of vanilla essence
Half tsf baking powder
10ml of milk

Here you go:
In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla essence. Sieve flour and baking powder into the mixture. Whisk gently with roll and cut technique. Add milk to adjust consistency. It should not be too thick or flowy.
Transfer the mixture in silicon shells. I made 6 muffins from the above quantity. Make sure you fill only three quarters of moulds with batter. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for over 15min.

Unmould and serve best with cinnamon coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment